Wednesday, February 20, 2008

National Scrapbooking Day Event!

I will be hosting a NSD event on Saturday March 15 from 9 am to 5 pm. If you are in the area, please feel free to join me. The fee is $20 per person and includes breakfast and lunch. Each person will receive a FREE gift just for attending. I will be awarding exclusive NSD prizes through out the day. New product will be on hand so you can check it out. These events are always such fun and a great way to really work on your albums. RSVP by 3/8.

2 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

Too bad we live far away...sounds like fun......thank you, thank you for all the sweet words for my birthday (and then the day after my birthday)! You have made my day...

Have a blessed and wonderful week!

smiles, kari & kijsa

just lisa said...

I'd come too - If I lived closer!!! Would be fun!!

Have a wonderful time and I hope you have a great turnout!

Have a terrific weekend!