Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tagged...

I've been tagged by JustLisa!

Here are 7 random and/or weird (you be the judge) facts about me.

1. I am the oldest of all my cousins.

2. I once went to a gay club in NYC with a friend and the male dancer gave me his # and my friend was PISSED!

3. I first met my husband when I was at a Giants football game with my then boyfriend. They had been in the same graduating class. My boyfriend and I broke up the next day and I ran into my 'husband' at a bar 2 weekends later. We've been together ever since.

4. I love to sing karaoke on Playstation and my son loves when I do it. Have not done it in a while.

5. I think if I had to pick between reading and scrapbooking.........scrapping would win!! I fall asleep when reading no matter how good the book is.

6. I am addicted to PerezHilton.com

7. I love to hear my kids excited voices when I get home from work.



I am tagging: Therese, Laney, FlipFlop, Corey, Vintage, Cupcake, Scrappy - you all can play along!!



The rules for this are:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.

2. Post THE RULES on your blog.

3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.

4. Tag 7 people and link to them.

5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged

2 comments:

just lisa said...

Very funny!!! Glad that you played along!

I live in Florida - that's why my girls can play ball year round!!

kari and kijsa said...

So fun! we always love to read these!

blessings,
kari & kijsa