Thursday, May 29, 2008

Adding on

I have added Custom Framing to my Creative Memories business and I am truly excited. Their framing quality is second to none and so is their pricing. I have had 2 items framed by them and they came out fantastic. My kick off party went ok. I only had 3 people attend, but so far I am up to 7 orders. I decided to have a Disney limited edition picture framed as well. I should be able to make back the money I spent on the kit. That way, from here on out, everything is profit. So, if you have something you need framed...come on over or I can come to you (within reason of course). If you are too far away, you can mail me your item and we can work together remotely. I promise you, you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sheyb said...

I just wanted to stop in and say Thak you for entering the giveaway at The Vintage Pearl for one of my camera strap covers. Thank you for your input. And, just to let you know, I have added many more fabrics to my line of strap covers!! If you want to take a look, here is the link to my shop:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5114995

Thanks again for the input!


Shealynn