Thursday, May 1, 2008

Exciting news to share...

I have a lot of exciting news to share with you. First, I'm thrilled to let you know that I have added Custom Framing to my Creative Memories business. I will be having a kick off party toward the end of the month after I receive my kit and I am inviting everyone I know. So, pull out those photos that you have been meaning to get framed and get ready to cross something off your to-do list. I have had 2 items framed by CM and they both came out beautiful. I am so very excited to be offering this to my customers.
Next, you can now create and order Wall Prints from the CM Photocenter. They come in 2 sizes and a number of themes. Check out the website www.cmphotocenter.com to see how great these are. Don't forget to enter my CM ID# 61493832.
Third, I received the new products for May and I love everything in the box! There are some fantastic new Disney items - including a new true 12 x 12 cranberry album with an adorable Mickey Mouse sitting on the bottom of the album and a 12 x 12 Disney album kit with some really cool stickers and paper. There are also some beautiful power palette additions for the summer, birthdays and traveling. I will be taking photos of all the fantastic new items and posting them below.


Last but certainly not least, from May 9 to June 6, the shipping is FREE on all StoryBook orders. This is a great deal...do not miss out.
I look forward to sharing all the new and fun items with all of you. I also hope to see you at my Framing kick off party later this month.


Picfolio Max - Disney


True 12 x 12 Disney AlbumPower Palette Birthday AdditionsPower Palette Summer Additions
Album Kit Travel12 x 12 Album Kit DisneyMilestones Album Kit Disney

1 comment:

just lisa said...

That Mickey album is adorable!!! Would have been perfect for all my disney pictures that I did!

Hope your cm business is going good and you are finding time to scrapbook!! :-)